4 Good Reasons Why YOU Should Charter from Our Members?
Expert crews, fully trained, licensed and insured.
Boats fully comply with Marine Codes of Practice and insured/inspected.
Your safety is our primary concern, from the start to end of your trip.
For peace of mind, use the professionals to arrange and manage your trip.
4 Good Reasons Why YOU Should Join the Professional Charter Association
We exist to support our members on all aspects of chartering boats.
Dedicated to promoting safety aboard our vessels for crews and passengers
Provision of best practice documentation and and compliance downloads
Independent voice of charter industry at all levels from national and local government, certifying authorities and insurance industry
About the Professional Charter Association
The PCA is a non-profit making organisation which promotes and protects the interest of its members and safety of passengers, Crews and vessels at all times. Charterer's interests are upheld. Since the formation of the PCA, the UK yacht charter industry has seen a significant increase in legislation governing its activities, from the introduction of the 'Codes of Practice for Small Commercial Vessels' in 1994 to legislation concerning the provision of alcohol on board charter vessels and the increased burdens of insurance and liability...
The PCA is a friendly professional service offering: Trade Voice for the Charter Industry -
- Right to fly the PCA Flag -
- Working together with fellow professional charterers -
- Documentation downloads -
- Technical Advice/ Resources
- The PCA logo to display on your marketing literature, web site and correspondence;
- The assurance to your clients that you are a member of a credible trade association upholding standards; Access to PCA charter contracts; .